PELOTON THERAPEUTICS, INC.
A peloton is a team of bicyclists who achieve great efficiency of motion through cooperative action. It is also the root of platoon, a nimble military unit with capabilities that exceed the sum of its component parts. Peloton Therapeutics, Inc. is an oncology drug discovery and development company focused on advancing first-in-class small molecule therapies that provide patients suffering from life-threatening diseases with new therapeutic options. The company is driving forward multiple oncology programs targeting unexploited molecular vulnerabilities including adaptive processes that are induced in the tumor microenvironment by hypoxia, nutrient stress, and that result in evasion of anti-tumor immune responses.
Peloton Therapeutics to present at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting, 2015
- PT2385: First-In-Class HIF-2a Antagonist for the Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Presentation Number: DDT01-01
- Presenter: Eli Wallace, Ph.D., Peloton Therapeutics, Inc.
- Drug Development Track: Special Session
- New Drugs on the Horizon 1
- Sunday, April 19, 2015 at 1:00
- Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room 204